CC skips cleaning Firefox/Mozilla cache

bzp

I upgraded to 1.39.502.

The details show that the FireFox/Mozilla cache cleaning was skipped? Is this a bug or a configuration setting?

I attached a sreen cap of the CC configuration.

CLEANING COMPLETE - (2.568 secs)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 bytes removed.

Secure file deletion enabled - NSA (7 passes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of files deleted

Firefox/Mozilla cache cleaning was skipped.

cc_config.doc

cc_config.doc

I upgraded to 1.39.502.

The details show that the FireFox/Mozilla cache cleaning was skipped? Is this a bug or a configuration setting?

I attached a sreen cap of the CC configuration.

CLEANING COMPLETE - (2.568 secs)

0 bytes removed.

Secure file deletion enabled - NSA (7 passes)

Details of files deleted

Firefox/Mozilla cache cleaning was skipped.

same happens to me and ff is closed

• Moderators

Make sure your not running firefox preloader. If you are your going to need to disable it and then run CCleaner.

If your not using the preloader and you have firefox closed and you still get the error, then firefox has messed up and didn't really close.(this happens from time to time.)

Bring up the task manager by press ctrl+alt+del and then go to the processes tab. Look for firefox.exe when you find it, select it and press end process. Then run CCleaner.

Make sure your not running firefox preloader. If you are your going to need to disable it and then run CCleaner.

If your not using the preloader and you have firefox closed and you still get the error, then firefox has messed up and didn't really close.(this happens from time to time.)

Bring up the task manager by press ctrl+alt+del and then go to the processes tab. Look for firefox.exe when you find it, select it and press end process. Then run CCleaner.

whats preloader? and i did the task manager thing still not working

Thanks for the tip! Looks like this could have been the issue? I have multiple users logging into this PC and their FF sessions were still open. I closed the sessions and I ran CC. Looks like it worked!

BTW, is FF Preloader a addin/plugin?