Help with adding a new app

molitar

Ok I read the winapp2.ini tutorial but I really don't think it applies for what I need. I am using a custom firefox browser called lolifox. It's custom designed for anime fans. So how would I design this application since the application for firefox isn't designed like the rest? It is a modified firefox so most settings are the same as firefox except for the paths are a bit different.

Paths:

C:\Program Files\lolifox

C:\Documents and Settings\malaac\Application Data\altimit-dev\lolifox\Profiles\bhh986pj.default

Registry paths

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Desktop]

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\MIME\\Database\\Content Type\\application/x-xpinstall;app=firefox"=".xpi"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\.htm"="htmlfile"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\.html"="htmlfile"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\.shtml"="shtmlfile"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\HTTP\\DefaultIcon"="%SystemRoot%\\system32\\url.dll,0"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\HTTP\\shell\\open\\command"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe\" -nohome"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\HTTPS\\DefaultIcon"="%SystemRoot%\\system32\\url.dll,0"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\HTTPS\\shell\\open\\command"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe\" -nohome"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\FTP\\DefaultIcon"="%SystemRoot%\\system32\\url.dll,0"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\FTP\\shell\\open\\command"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe\" %1"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\GOPHER\\DefaultIcon"="%SystemRoot%\\system32\\url.dll,0"

"SOFTWARE\\Classes\\GOPHER\\shell\\open\\command"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe\" -nohome"

"SOFTWARE\\Clients\\StartMenuInternet\\LOLIFOX.EXE\\DefaultIcon"="\"C:\\Program Files\\lolifox\\lolifox.exe\",0"

"SOFTWARE\\Clients\\StartMenuInternet\\LOLIFOX.EXE\\shell\\open\\command"="C:\\Program Files\\lolifox\\lolifox.exe"

"SOFTWARE\\Clients\\StartMenuInternet\\LOLIFOX.EXE\\shell\\properties\\command"="C:\\Program Files\\lolifox\\lolifox.exe -preferences"

"SOFTWARE\\Clients\\StartMenuInternet\\"="IEXPLORE.EXE"

"SOFTWARE\\Clients\\StartMenuInternet\\LOLIFOX.EXE\\"="lolifox"

"SOFTWARE\\Clients\\StartMenuInternet\\LOLIFOX.EXE\\shell\\properties"="lolifox &Options"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\lolifox]

@="1.8.1"

"CurrentVersion"="0.2.5.dev-r27 (en-US)"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\lolifox\0.2.5.dev-r27 (en-US)]

@="0.2.5.dev-r27 (en-US)"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\lolifox\0.2.5.dev-r27 (en-US)\Main]

"Install Directory"="C:\\Program Files\\lolifox"

"PathToExe"="C:\\Program Files\\lolifox\\lolifox.exe"

"Program Folder Path"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Start Menu\\Programs\\"

"Create Quick Launch Shortcut"=dword:00000001

"Create Desktop Shortcut"=dword:00000001

"Create Start Menu Shortcut"=dword:00000001

"Start Menu Folder"="lolifox"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\lolifox\0.2.5.dev-r27 (en-US)\Uninstall]

"Uninstall Log Folder"="C:\\Program Files\\lolifox\\uninstall"

"Description"="lolifox (0.2.5.dev-r27)"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\lolifox 0.2.5.dev-r27]

"GeckoVer"="1.8.1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\lolifox 0.2.5.dev-r27\bin]

"PathToExe"="C:\\Program Files\\lolifox\\lolifox.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\lolifox 0.2.5.dev-r27\extensions]

"Components"="C:\\Program Files\\lolifox\\components"

"Plugins"="C:\\Program Files\\lolifox\\plugins"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\mozilla.org]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\mozilla.org\Mozilla]

"CurrentVersion"="1.8.0.6"

For Cache-Files:

C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profilename]\Cache directory

For Cookies:

C:\Documents and Settings\<profile>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxxxxx.default\cookies.txt

Just replace "Firefox" with your individual browser-version.

Since some of those entries you?ve posted are quite nonrelevant, I still believe you?ll know what to do :)

Oliver

For Cache-Files:

C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profilename]\Cache directory

For Cookies:

C:\Documents and Settings\<profile>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxxxxx.default\cookies.txt

Just replace "Firefox" with your individual browser-version.

Since some of those entries you?ve posted are quite nonrelevant, I still believe you?ll know what to do :)

Oliver

One thing I am concerned about. If it deletes the cookies.txt won't that also delete the files marked keep? Or does the app when it sees cookies.txt know to only clean out the cookies themselves inside the text file and keep the cookies marked keep?

Second thing I get a subscription out of range error. It seems it does not like the . in the middle of the path name. A bug I guess with CCcleaner.

; Application Cleaning file;; Notes; ---------------------------------------; LangSecRef;  3021 = Applications;  3022 = Internet;  3023 = Multimedia;  3024 = Utilities;  3025 = Windows[lolifox]LangSecRef=3022;Detect=%ProgramFiles%\lolifox\lolifox.exeDefault=TrueFileKey1=%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\altimit-dev\lolifox\Profiles\bhh986pj.default\Cache\*.*FileKey2=%userprofile%\Application Data\altimit-dev\lolifox\Profiles\bhh986pj.default\cookies.txt

Also would wildkeys work in the path? so that it could read...

FileKey2=%userprofile%\Application Data\altimit-dev\lolifox\Profiles\*.default\cookies.txt