Downloads won't complete unless I click to verify the download

Something that's driving me absolute MENTAL with this browser - when I download a file, it will get to 100 percent then I have about 30 seconds to click it and accept the download.  If I'm away from my PC or you know, getting on with my life, then the browser will reject the download and basically delete the entire file.

How can I stop this happening?  I want files to download without me having to verify them when they get to 100 percent.  I cannot find anything in the settings to stop this absolutely infuriating function!

Attached image is the message I get when the download gets to 100 percent.  I have to click the bottom option in order for the download  to complete.  If I  don't press it within a very short time frame then CC browser simply goes ahead and deletes the download!

cc cleaner dl msg.jpg

• Moderators
2 hours ago, dodocc said:

I want files to download without me having to verify them .....

The solution appears to be given clearly there in the message - Turn on Web Shield so that downloads can be verified automatically.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Keep getting logged out of websites? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/67601-saved-passwords/#comment-349999

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 3 weeks later...