Adding devices to 5 device plan

Hi All,

New to forum, longtime customer. I hope you can steer me to a clear answer and "how to".

I have "2-year subscription to CCleaner Professional for 5 devices (PC, Mac, or Android) includes Kamo’s VPN-powered privacy protection + 24/7 live chat technical support". So far I am using it on an Android, a Windows Laptop, and a Windows PC. Since I have paid for 5 devices, I want to add my partner who is an Apple-ite. She has an iPad Air 4th Gen and iPhone 11.

If she trie to go thru app store on Apple she's forced to use her email and there doesn't seem to be a way (and she's little patience for tech stuff and I'm no expert myself) so she can't hook up to my license.

How do we add her 2 devices to the 2 open "slots" I have left? Any guidance you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Mjman040

Just got yhis answer back from their tech support (chat)

• I understand that you also want to use the CCleaner program on your IOS device. Unfortunately, at this time, a license for CCleaner for iOS can only be purchased through the app and none of the multi device licenses cover CCleaner for iOS
    12:06 PM
  • D
    CCleaner bundle subscription current;y support Windows, Mac and Android device.
    Diosa

12:06 PM
  • So she'd have to purchase a plan for her phone and separateSo she'd have to purchase a plan for her phone and separate plan for her iPad, or is her iPad considered a "mobile device"? plan for her iPad, or is her iPad considered a "mobile device"?
  • That is correct.
  • Our license is not working on IOS device.

• Moderators

Hi,

Yes at the moment CCleaner for iOS can only be purchased through the Apple Store.*

I'm not quite sure how that purcahse works with iOS and the Apple Store.

With Android, either purchased through Google Store or if your activate it with a multi device licence from CCleaner, is tied to your Google account - so works on any device that is logged into that Google account.

As usual Apple make it all more complicated, and as well as MacOS for computers, and iOS for iPhones, there is also a different iPadOS for iPads.

I'm not sure if CCleaner for iOS will even work on iPadOS or not?
The webpage only talks about iPhones so I'd guess that it proably doesn't work on iPadOS or they would say so?
https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner-ios

I suppose the first question will be does she have the same Apple account on both devices?
Then try purchasing CCleaner for iOS on the phone and see if it works on the iPadOS as well?

*When CCleaner for Android first came out that was only available for purchase through the Google Store, it was a couple of years before a licencing deal was struck so that it could also be activated using a multi-device licence from CCleaner.
I'm sure that they will be working on trying to get the same kind of licensing deal with Apple, but those things take time.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Keep getting logged out of websites? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/67601-saved-passwords/#comment-349999

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043