other software updates following not important and not work?

says thunderbird need updates but that is updated already?

i think cc-cleaner should not follow these other programs, because anyone who have 

real use to programs, knows to update them.

Something not necessary, if remove, then can put more power to important parts and save time.

(or could cc-cleaner knows more fast when thunderbird have updates? i i dont believe?

if i click thunderbird check updates, that not found and usually there is already waiting (depending settings))

• Moderators
2 hours ago, user20182019 said:

(or could cc-cleaner knows more fast when thunderbird have updates? i i dont believe?

if i click thunderbird check updates, that not found and usually there is already waiting (depending settings))

Yes. the software updater can often know a few days in advance of updates that aren't on a softwares website yet.

Many softwares will have the updates available first, and only a day or two later post them on their websites and push them out to automatic updates and those checking within the software.

See for yourself if the Tbird website and/or 'check for updates' in T'bird has an update available in a few days.

(PS. If you know where to look you can often find a new version of CCleaner before it is put on the website and pushed out to users).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

5 minutes ago, nukecad said:

Yes. the software updater can often know a few days in advance of updates that aren't on a softwares website yet.

Many softwares will have the updates available first, and only a day or two later post them on their websites and push them out to automatic updates and those checking within the software.

See for yourself if the Tbird website and/or 'check for updates' in T'bird has an update available in a few days.

(PS. If you know where to look you can often find a new version of CCleaner before it is put on the website and pushed out to users).

Ok, well that is interesting and good to know.