License key not received after purchase

Doser98

Good morning, today I bought the CCleaner Professional Plus version, once I received the email with the invoice and the details of the transaction, I do not find the license key but rather a message stating, "Unfortunately, there was a problem with the shipment of your order. We are working to resolve this technical complication. Should you need to contact the software manufacturer, resolution may take 1-2 business days. However, resolution is usually achieved in a shorter time frame. We will contact you as soon as possible and apologize for the setback."

I checked from my bank application whether the transition has taken place and it has. So pay I paid. I wrote an email to support@ccleaner.com explaining the situation, shortly after I received an email saying thank you for contacting support and that the message was received and will be seen by the operators as soon as possible.

To say today I also purchased Kamo's subscription by the same method and had no problems, I received the key immediately and everything works correctly.

Last thing, I entered my email on the site to see which licenses I had active, which ones expired and which ones were disabled, and I noticed that in addition to rightly having the active Kamo one that I purchased today, a key that expired because I didn't renew it, there is one that is the very one I purchased today with the description CCleaner Professional Plus disabled. Why? I as mentioned in the beginning, never received it.

Thank you for the help.

I would just like to have my license key that I paid for and be able to use the service.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Doser98 said:

"Unfortunately, there was a problem with the shipment of your order. We are working to resolve this technical complication. Should you need to contact the software manufacturer, resolution may take 1-2 business days. However, resolution is usually achieved in a shorter time frame. We will contact you as soon as possible and apologize for the setback."

That can happen occasionally if there is an outage between Cleverbridge and the key generation system (ie: if you're ordering a brand new licence or if you are switching between the old licence types and the new one).  Usually, this is a brief transitory outage, and the key pops up in your inbox in under an hour.  The system retries every few hours and that picks up most of the remainder fairly promptly thereafter.  There can be a specific set of circumstances where things can take longer - but I'll get onto that later since that may not apply here.

19 minutes ago, Doser98 said:

the message was received and will be seen by the operators as soon as possible

This is good.  You're in the queue with a ticket case number assigned in the tracking system - your query won't be lost.

21 minutes ago, Doser98 said:

a key that expired because I didn't renew it, there is one that is the very one I purchased today with the description CCleaner Professional Plus disabled

Don't post the actual licence keys here, but the one that expired, what was the expiry date, and did the key start and end with a "C" (CCleaner Professional) or start with a "P" and end with an "F" (CCleaner Professional Plus) or some other combination?  Likewise with the disabled one.  And can you see if the licence key presently registered inside your copy of CCleaner is one of these?

eg:

image.png

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
Other customer support? Check the contact details in your order confirmation or email support@ccleaner.com
Privacy questions - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes or CCleaner version history.

Disclaimer: Anything written in this post is not official Piriform communication.  I am not a Piriform employee, just a forum moderator.

3 minutes ago, DaveJustDave said:

Don't post the actual licence keys here, but the one that expired, what was the expiry date, and did the key start and end with a "C" (CCleaner Professional) or start with a "P" and end with an "F" (CCleaner Professional Plus) or some other combination?  Likewise with the disabled one.  And can you see if the licence key presently registered inside your copy of CCleaner is one of these?

The expired license key is called: CCleaner Premium Bundle and there is the date when I had purchased it. By the way being a bundle I also had Kamo included, in fact immediately below it is the entry Piriform Kamo - 1 user, 2 years and another license key which I guess refers to Kamo.
In the disabled one there is a different license key with the purchase date 1 Jan 2000.