CCleaner license renewal issue

OldMike65

This has happened before, after being told my ccleaner plus license needs to be renewed  and I have like 83 days left on my license, after upgrading and buying a new license ccleaner only gives me a 19 day credit.  Does not add the 83 days I had left before renewing my license !!!!

I also sent a email to the support team today.    This has happened before, seems everything I renew my license, CCleaner cheats me out of the remaining days I have left from my previous license.  Tired of this .....  Michael .... 

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @OldMike65 The time remaining from the previous license should be automatically applied to the new license within 15 working days, as long as the same email address is being used when placing the new order, and as long as the purchase is not being made 90 days prior to when the original license would have expired, as described here:

https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039530092-Will-I-lose-any-time-on-my-subscription-if-I-take-an-offer-to-renew-early-#

In any case, our support team should offer to immediately extend your license in accordance with the old license, and I will share your sentiment with our product team; we greatly appreciate all feedback as this is one of the best ways for us to improve our products and services.