No Stop Skipping option.

WacoJohn

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @WacoJohn Concerning how there is not an option to stop skipping drivers, this is an issue our development team has recently become aware of and it should be resolved in one of the next updates we release for CCleaner - possibly as early as next week.

32 minutes ago, MeganCCleaner said:

Hi @WacoJohn Concerning how there is not an option to stop skipping drivers, this is an issue our development team has recently become aware of and it should be resolved in one of the next updates we release for CCleaner - possibly as early as next week.

Thank you.  I will look forward to that.

• 2 months later...

I have the same issue which I started a new topic on 13th October, Sorry I did not see this topic to add my comments to. Given MeganCCleaner's optimism of a resolution in her previous reply and the lack of reply to my Email to Support, has anyone any idea when this issue will be resolved?

https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/63775-remove-skipped-drivers/

I have the same issue which I started a new topic on 13th October, Sorry I did not see this topic to add my comments to. Given MeganCCleaner's optimism of a resolution in her previous reply and the lack of reply to my Email to Support, has anyone any idea when this issue will be resolved?

https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/63775-remove-skipped-drivers/

I am running the same version as Wacojohn but the issue remains the same. 😦

Guest AustinCCleaner

Hi @Baralan, I check with our support team and they have reach out a few times to help you via email. Sometimes the emails will go to spam, if you could please have a look. 

Let me know if you have not received them 😀

I have not received any emails from your support team, including in my Junk/spam folders. On 23rd October I sent a second email to support which included copies of DUState.dat, DriverUpdaterLib,log and setupapi.dev.log

Edited by Baralan

Guest AustinCCleaner
13 hours ago, Baralan said:

I have not received any emails from your support team, including in my Junk/spam folders. On 23rd October I sent a second email to support which included copies of DUState.dat, DriverUpdaterLib,log and setupapi.dev.log

Hi @Baralan, I am sorry to hear that. A total of five responses were sent (15th, 17th, 18th, 23th & 24th October). I have checked the most recent correspondence and can advise that our support team relayed this issue to our developers and it is currently being assessed. To avoid any further communication issues, would you be able to DM me an alternative email address that you can be contacted on? I will then ask my colleagues in support to reach out and give you an update.

Hi @AustinCCleaner

Thank you for your Email received today not treated as spam in my webmail whereas the previous 13 were treated as Spam in my webmail but not forwarded. I don't understand that but nevertheless I would thank you and your colleagues and apologise for the extra work involved. I look forward to a resolution  following the issue's forwarding to your devs for attention.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...