Remove skipped drivers

Baralan

For some time I had two drivers (ELAN Clickpad and ELAN EzTouchFilter) Skipped from udating as I was having some problems with my Elan Touchpad. I also had these drivers Skipped with Avast Driver Updater. Recently I decided to update the drivers, firstly unsuccessfully with CCleaner which would not let me override the Skipped function and. secondly successfully with Avast which did allow me to remove the Skipped function. Now CCleaner still shows these drivers as Skipped in the update summary although they are shown as installed in the detail for each driver. How do I remove the skipped function from the Driver Updater Summary?

CC Skipped3.jpg

CC Skipped2.jpg

CC Skipped1.jpg

If you click on learn more it should give you the option to stop skipping the drivers. 

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

If I click on "Learn More" as shown on the Summary the option to stop skipping the drivers has been replaced by "Currently Installed"  as shown in the driver pics.  Hence the query as to how to get back to stop skipping the drivers.

Guest AustinCCleaner

Hi @Baralan, I check with our support team and they have reach out a few times to help you via email. Sometimes the emails will go to spam, if you could please have a look. 

Let me know if you have not received them 

• 4 weeks later...