Need Help understanding an email I received from CCleaner.

CatFan

I have a PAID CCleaner Professional Plus license I purchased 5/13/21 @ 11:20 AM. This license is valid for two (2) years and will not expire until next May 2023.

Two days ago, I received an email from you saying that I could BUY (for $20) A NEW EXTENDED LICENSE GOOD FOR ONE YEAR TO 2023-06-21. WHAT???—I ALREADY HAVE a license good to May 2023. WHAT??? Was this sent to me by mistake? Do you not see that my license is ALREADY VALID to next May 2023.

Please help me understand what is going on with this!!!

CatFan—Old Macintosh Geezer Since 1993. Retired Advertising Creative Professional. 17" MacBook Pro with 27" Apple Display. Multiple Porsche External Drives for storage. External CD/DVD Optical Drive. Epson ET-4750 MultiPrinter.

Guest johnccleaner

Please contact our support team via the Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com directly so that your license details can be looked into further. Possibly this was in regards to an older license that you have? 

In any event, our support team will be happy to look into your licensing details and advise further on this matter.

I just sent the email to support directly (instead of using the form (which was too limiting for me to explain my situation and attach my payment confirmation pages.

CatFan—Old Macintosh Geezer Since 1993. Retired Advertising Creative Professional. 17" MacBook Pro with 27" Apple Display. Multiple Porsche External Drives for storage. External CD/DVD Optical Drive. Epson ET-4750 MultiPrinter.