Cleaning Browsers

Haiweepp

I clean my browsers maybe 6-7 times a day with CCLEANER & Kamo since I prefer to have them with as little recorded activity as possible.  On the "Keep Your Browsers Clean" page, since I have zero control over getting rid of Microsoft's scam-rich and privacy stealing browsers, I clean all three every time (Firefox, Edge and IE) which takes me maybe 30 seconds each time to click on the 3 buttons individually which adds up to 3 or so minutes every day.  That's 3 or so minutes I could be working towards my PhD (or maybe my GED) or to learn Klingon or discovering cures for common childhood diseases.  Just adding a "Clean All" button at the top that checks all three browsers will save all that wasted time.  If my education or my desire to learn an alien language and culture aren't enough of a reason, then THINK OF THE CHILDREN! 

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @Haiweepp Thanks for the suggestion as I can most certainly understand the value in having a single button that will clean all of the browsers simultaneously, without requiring for you to select each browser to perform the cleaning operation.

I'll send this directly to our product management team for further review and consideration.

If you ever have any other suggestions, please let us know; we greatly appreciate all feedback as this is one of the best ways for us to improve our products and services.