Driver updater showing same updates.

Bastet

I've run Driver updater & installed these three updates several times & although it shows successful, they reappear.
If I scan again immediately after the update nothing is shown but they appear after closing the program & opening it again.
I know I can hide/ignore them but I don't know whether they're installed or not. My other driver update software doesn't list any updates for the devices.

I suspect this is a bug.

Screenshot 2022-02-21 215559.jpg

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @Bastet Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and for providing a screenshot.

I'll report this issue to our development team but first, can you please provide us with the following files?

• C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Data\DUState.dat
  • C:\Program Files\CCleaner\LOG\DriverUpdaterLib.log
  • C:\Windows\INF\setupapi.dev.log

10 hours ago, MeganCCleaner said:

Hi @Bastet Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and for providing a screenshot.

I'll report this issue to our development team but first, can you please provide us with the following files?

• C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Data\DUState.dat
  • C:\Program Files\CCleaner\LOG\DriverUpdaterLib.log
  • C:\Windows\INF\setupapi.dev.log

Here're the files.

DUState.dat DriverUpdaterLib.log setupapi.dev.log

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @Bastet Thanks for providing the log files! These refer to what we internally classify as 'null' drivers as there is not any reason to update them, and the latest version of CCleaner should not be offering these updates, therefore we're not yet certain of why you are seeing them.

Can you please see if this problem persists after deleting the "DUState.dat" file from within the C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Data\ directory?

After deleting "DUState.dat", please perform a new scan in the Driver Updater to see if the Intel drivers continue to be identified. or not.

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @Bastet I wanted to follow-up with you on this as our development team has also confirmed that 'null' drivers are still being identified by CCleaner, rather than this problem being corrected in the latest version per our original expectations.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention as it is definitely something we are eager to fix, and I suspect these driver update entries will no longer be displayed when we release one of the next updates for our software.