Subscription Renewal

john080347

I have recently renewed my CCleaner Premium subscription for 1 year on 4th January 2022, and it cost me $44.95 (although I am based in the UK I paid in US dollars because it worked out cheaper than the £ rate). This pack age includes PRO CCleaner, Recuva, Defraggler & Speccy, for up to 3 PCs, but I actually only very rarely use anything other than CCleaner itself.

I am quite annoyed therefore to see a pop-up on my screen today with an offer for the same package for the next 15 months for a mere £20! As it is barely 2 weeks since the renewal, can this be cancelled in favour of the new offer? Come to that, why was I given this offer when I had already renewed my subscription? Quite annoyed...390445600_CCleanerOffer.png.805bbad09f5454442b4f8849734742dd.png

• Admin

@john080347: a common question that support receives is from customers who are partway through their licence for one package and want to upgrade (either for the additional features or additional PCs) and want to upgrade without buying another licence. Or from customers who went and bought multiple licences with different expiry dates and are paying for multiple 1PC or 3PC licences, when a single licence would have been more cost-effective for them.

In your case, it looks like on this PC you are using a 3PC licence for CCleaner Professional Plus that expires in March 2023 (the one you bought in January) and you are receiving an offer to trade it in (replacing the old licence) for a 15 month licence of CCleaner Professional Premium - which covers up to 5 PCs and also includes Kamo and the 24x7 live premium technical support (which are not part of Professional Plus) - for an extra £20. 

2 hours ago, john080347 said:

can this be cancelled in favour of the new offer?

These mid-subscription trade-in offers are only available to current subscribers - members of the general public are certainly not getting 70% discount offers on our top-end product. So if you were to cancel your current licence you would no longer have anything to trade in.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes