Spotify Cache Clearing for Mac and Optimizing Database for Browsers

blackdagor_28

Hi! I'm new here, but I've been using CCleaner more than 5+ years, and there's two problems, First: I need to be cleaning Spotify cache every 3 or 4 days because I use it too much, and I have to do it manually (~/Library/Caches/com.spotify.client/ erasing all the content inside the folder and then erasing the PersistentCache folder here -> ~/Library/Application Support/Spotify/), and Second: CCleaner needs to optimize the Database of the browsers just like on Windows, the only app that exists for Mac is SpeedyFox for what I know and it's only compatible with Firefox, but, what happens with the Chromium users for example?.

Those are the two things that I can kindly suggest to the team.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this and greetings from Chile!

• Moderators

You can already make those Library folders 'includes' in CCleaner for Mac, so that CCleaner will clean them for you rather than you having to do it manually.

See this in the CCleaner for Mac documentation for instructions how to do that:
https://www.ccleaner.com/docs/ccleaner-for-mac/using-ccleaner-for-mac/including-files-and-folders-for-cleaning

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Wow, thank you nukecad!, I did that and it worked beautifully, but, I had to make a shortcut to the Library folder because it is hidden, after that CCleaner recognized the directories, but it's ok, nevertheless, it would be amazing if it can come by default, I knew how to do it, but for a newbie it would be complicated haha.

Thank you so much! Have a nice day!