How do I add my Lastpass extn to my CCleaner browser?

Guest johnccleaner

CCleaner Brower has a built-in password manager already, by the way. :)

However, you should be able to install the LastPass extension via the Chrome Web Store here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lastpass-free-password-ma/hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd

Most but not all browser extensions should be able to be installed into CCleaner Browser via the Chrome Web Store, the same as in Google Chrome or other Chromium-based browsers. There are some exceptions (themes, for instance, are not currently supported), but in general it should be just that simple.

• 7 months later...

I support the Lastpass question and believe the response from johncleaner as CCleaner staff is not unhelpful.
Yes I used the link but when doing so I got the option to install the lastpass extension in Google Chrome (where it is already installed). Please, CCleaner Staff, try out how to install and let us know how to actually do it (words like "should be able ..." are not very helpful).

Thx. M

• Admin
17 hours ago, MaartenSiebel said:

Yes I used the link but when doing so I got the option to install the lastpass extension in Google Chrome

This will happen if you open that link in Chrome.  If you open the link in CCleaner Browser (or paste the link into your address bar in CCleaner Browser if you are currently browsing using Chrome) then you'll get it:

image.png

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes. 

Guest johnccleaner

Apologies for not making that clearer - it says 'Add to Chrome' regardless of the (Chromium-based) browser used to access the page because, well, it's written with Google Chrome in mind.

Out of curiosity, I just tested this in Microsoft Edge and it shows 'Add to Chrome' there as well - I'd wondered if they might have made some exception for it, being a fairly big-name browser and all, but nope.

Anyway, it just slipped my mind to mention. Glad it's sorted out, though!