CCleaner Community Forums

A few Chrome questions

- I still have to make the jump from from Windows 7 to Windows 10. One reason is that I haven't yet found GOOD alternatives for a number of programs / plugins I use in combination with Internet Explorer 11 and that don't seem to be available for (GOOGLE) Chrome. So, I have to switch back and forth between IE 11 and Chrome which is a REAL "pain in the a**".

- Does Windows 10 still contain Internet Explorer (e.g. version 11) ? And does IE 11 there still receive (security) updates ? The info on this topic out on the internet is (very) confusing.

- Can someone recommend a good download manager for Chrome ? I would like to have program that can download mutiple files in one run. Sometimes a webpage contains mutiple e.g. *.mp3 files. I would like to see that the download manager "grabs & download" all those .mp3 files on that page in one run.

- Is there a program / plugin (for Chrome) that allows me to "grab & download" videos from e.g. YouTube. I usually download videos with a plugin from RealPlayer and watch the video at a later date. There are also videos available I want to keep for a longer time. But YouTube now displays a message that it won't support Internet Explorer 11 anymore in the (near ??) future.