Newest CC Version

I just downloaded the latest free version of CC Cleaner.

But just like the last version I open it and hit analyze is does that put when hit clean up the program just closes 

I  have windows 10 any help would be apprecaited

Thank You

21 hours ago, pjcar52 said:

I just downloaded the latest free version of CC Cleaner.

But just like the last version I open it and hit analyze is does that put when hit clean up the program just closes 

I  have windows 10 any help would be apprecaited

Thank You

Unfortunatelly, i have the same problem! I hope piriform will fix this issue soon!

I too have been having this problem - also on Windows 10.

I've been using CCleaner for over ten years, and everything was working fine up to and including version 5.41.6446

Since then (5.42.6495, 5.42.6499, and 5.43.6522) the program simply closes as soon as I confirm 'Run Cleaner' after a cleaner analysis - exactly as others have reported.

I don't know what the problem is, or how to fix it, but I have found a "workaround". I don't really understand how or why this works, I just know that it seems to have worked alright for me, and offer it simply as a suggestion for others to try in the hope it might help.

I suggest trying to use Compatibility mode for a previous version of Windows.

If you don't know how to do that, here's how ...

Right click the program icon (on desktop, quick launch bar, or menu space-space whichever you use). Select 'properties'. Then 'compatibility', then, under compatibility mode, "run this program in compatibility mode for". You can then choose a previous version of Windows to see if that makes a difference. I chose windows7 then tried the program again and it worked without problem.

Good luck!