Poser

sanbie

Hi...I have the program poser and I am wondering how do I add this to ccleaner?...At the moment I am using ccleaner but because it doesn't clean my poser I also use cleanup as it recognises poser...I have ccleaner set to save things I want so would prefer just to use the one...But for the life of me I have no idea how to add poser?

Can anyone help me?

Sanbie

Hi...I have the program poser and I am wondering how do I add this to ccleaner?...At the moment I am using ccleaner but because it doesn't clean my poser I also use cleanup as it recognises poser...I have ccleaner set to save things I want so would prefer just to use the one...But for the life of me I have no idea how to add poser?

Can anyone help me?

Sanbie

see this post and the linked post mentioned

http://forum.ccleaner.com/index.php?showtopic=1110

It may help point you in the right direction. It seems a bit confusing at first but eventually I worked out how to do it, to add cleaning the MRU registry entries for Excel Viewer.

see this post and the linked post mentioned

http://forum.ccleaner.com/index.php?showtopic=1110

It may help point you in the right direction. It seems a bit confusing at first but eventually I worked out how to do it, to add cleaning the MRU registry entries for Excel Viewer.

Thanks for replying...I had a look at this and all it did was confuse me Lol...When it comes to computers I am useless...

So maybe I should just carry on using cleanup when I use poser...

Thanks though

Sanbie