Logo for your Website

tree

Hi I am new on the forum here, I have been using CCleaner for a long time & recommending it to many other people.

Today I was putting some links on my web site for various useful software when I went to the CCleaner site to get the official logo for my web site, I was not very impressed by the ones available (they just did not meet my requirements) so may I suggest the image you use at the top of your web page be included in the ones available on the main site.

I have used the image as a signature for the forum so you know which one I am suggesting. (hope it works I am not to good with forums)

Also attached the image to this post (again hope it works)post-5139-1147734512_thumb.jpg

post-5139-1147734512_thumb.jpg

Hey, it looks pretty good! By the way you might want to check out ImageShack, a site that hosts your images.

Anyway, I like how it's very "clean" and neat, and I like the faded effects, but the only "problem" I see is one of personal preference -- I think the letters are a little too faded (for example, it looks kind of like "Cleaner" instead of ""Cleaner".) I think that's because the paintbrush on the left brings too much attention to that side. If you're using PS, try upping the stroke value of the text by a pixel or two, or moving the main background logo to the right just a little bit. :)