File ? = kdb = & Word 2002 Options

Colin

When using = CCleaner = Issues / Scan = I have the file = kdb = repeatedly appearing. After using CCleaner "Fixing' I find the same file appears again in a new = Issues" scan.

Any assistance/help on same?

=================

After using CCleaner I have after unchecking the = Word 2002 = Options = General =

Automatically create drawing canvas when insterting auto shapes =

returning back to "default" [reticked]

Have found by unchecking = Applications = Office 2003 / Office Xp = the Word

program retains my unchecked option.

Comments please

When using = CCleaner = Issues / Scan = I have the file = kdb = repeatedly appearing. After using CCleaner "Fixing' I find the same file appears again in a new = Issues" scan.

Any assistance/help on same?

=================

After using CCleaner I have after unchecking the = Word 2002 = Options = General =

Automatically create drawing canvas when insterting auto shapes =

returning back to "default" [reticked]

Have found by unchecking = Applications = Office 2003 / Office Xp = the Word

program retains my unchecked option.

Comments please

Hi Colin and Welcome :)

It sounds to me like that file is being re-created by the program. Do this for me. Run your Issues Scan and fix that file (but keep Word closed) then run your Issues Scan again immediately to see if it appears. Also, can you give me a screen shot, I am not exactly clear on what that the file is.

Thanks

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Hi,

Thanks to krit86lr

Gave some more thought re the "kbd" file?

Yes after removing same in CCleaner I found coming up repeatable with every scan

I thought I would do a "search" for same and found it in a folder in "My Documents"

The file "Data Base. kdb" [without the quotes] is a data bank file relating to KeyPass [A Free Password Program which I use!

If I temorary delete same to the "Recycle Bin" and do a "Issue" scan the scan shows "No Issues were Found"

Possibly if we had a way for CCleaner to immune a file from the further scans I feel it is something the CCleaner programmers could look at in the future

Yes congratulations CCleaner is a great program

---------------------------------------

By the way = Re the Word 2002 Options problem = I found by only having the =Applications = Office XP =- unchecked = my modified options stay in place!

Thankyou for your reply

Regards Colin

What is the exact file path? It's in My Documents? hmmmm...that is not right

Did I understand you?

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

What is the exact file path? It's in My Documents? hmmmm...that is not right

Did I understand you?

Yes I save the KeyPass backup to a folder in "My Documents" = Makes it very easy to have same on my CD backup

------------------

By the way I just added another suggestion for the CCleaner Programmers to look at =

Just had another look within the CCleaner Program and feel if the programmers could give us within = Options = Custom = the process to immune a file from further scans

Thanks for your reply

Regards Colin

Okay, well this is a problem. CC shouldn't be removing things from My Documents. Your environment variables must be wrong for some reason. Do you know how to check and fix your environment variables? I will look for the thread now. :)

here it is

Thanks for your reply!

I feel at the moment as I am having no other problems with my computer I will leave all as is?

When I delete/or uncheck the kbd from within the "Issues" = the KeePass program still is

fully fuctional and can use KeeePass without any problems. Yes I know the file does form

automatically again! The process to modify the computer's program seems extensive?

Yes. So I will just continue as is!

Possibly CCleaner programmers in the near future may with the program have

in the =Options = Custom = Immune =

Many thanks

Colin

The process to modify the computer's program seems extensive?

lmao...it takes 2 minutes. The thread is long and extensive.