Searching with the "In a specific location" function is not working.

Skullwalker

I have Windows 10 Pro up to date as of 06/13/17.

I have Recuva Pro (updated to current) and cannot get any of the selections from "File location" selection to work.  Also selecting "In a specific location" doesn't not bring up a pulldown menu so you can select what folder you want to search.  Tried the "In the Recycle Bin" option but once you get past that to the next selection stage it will scan my 3 partitions (all options of I'm not sure/On my media card or iPod/In My Documents/In the Recycle Bin/In a specific location does this).  I have ran the program x64 version & x32 version under run as administrator and without and all produce the same result.  Also tried running with the compatibility option of it being  Vista, Windows 7, & Windows 8 and still not working.  I have uninstalled it a few times already.  I haven't not messed with Windows registries for this program.

I was trying to find a picture i recently deleted (3 days) in recycle bin but was unable to find it with deep scan search or regular search.  Plus the deep scan search took hours to preform.  I know i had this program working about 3 or so months ago but that was using it on a micro SD card.  The only think i can think of the Creators Windows update may be at fault but have to way to test this.  Any ideas & help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

post-79245-0-27803700-1497398957_thumb.jpg