Firefox search history not being cleaned

baxtertpug

I am running windows 10, Firefox 44.0 and Ccleaner 5.14.5493 64bit. I run Ccleaner every other day. Now when I run it I notice that Firefox search history is not being cleaned. I have it marked. I upgraded Ccleaner from the 5.13 version thinking that is the problem but when I run it the search history is still there. Is there something I am doing wrong.  I should also ad that when it gets to Firefox cache it slows down considerably. Attached is the searches that are still there after running Cleaner. I can go into Firefox options and clear them but would like to do it with cleaner. Any help would be appreciated.

post-75295-0-41231100-1454343103_thumb.png

point 4 of your history seems to be a open window... (second one)

have you closed your ff for cleaning?

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

Yes I have closed Firefox for cleaning. I have even restarted the PC and ran Cleaner after the restart. I do sometimes get the message that Firefox or Edge is not closed and do I want Ccleaner to close them. I say yes and it closes and proceeds. This is not every time but every once and a while. Thanks for your help.

the entries are inside formhistory.sqlite

IINQnv9.jpg

you need to clean "Saved Form Information" but by doing that, you also remove:

User names, passwords, search terms, and anything else you typed into any forms that appeared in the browser's HTML canvas.