Registry Issues Report option

NewScience

Can a button be added that would allow you to get a report after the Analyze is completed. A lot of times, I would like to print a report out to see what I should Select/DeSelect (Issues) or what is going to happen (Others).

I also have gotten others to use CCleaner ... but they don't have the knowledge of Windows like I do. They could e-mail me the report and I could annotate it and send it back to them so they would have a record of what to do.

I tried using the Yes to Backup, but if you do not continue on to fix the issues, the .reg file has nothing except the Registry Version header.

It would also be nice if the report could be given in an HTML format. This could be setup in the Options features for what default to use when creating reports.

The screen is just to small to see the entire entry.

An HTML report could be generated using a Table showing all information.

A text report could show each entry as a multi-line group.

Can a button be added that would allow you to get a report after the Analyze is completed. A lot of times, I would like to print a report out to see what I should Select/DeSelect (Issues) or what is going to happen (Others).

I also have gotten others to use CCleaner ... but they don't have the knowledge of Windows like I do. They could e-mail me the report and I could annotate it and send it back to them so they would have a record of what to do.

I tried using the Yes to Backup, but if you do not continue on to fix the issues, the .reg file has nothing except the Registry Version header.

It would also be nice if the report could be given in an HTML format. This could be setup in the Options features for what default to use when creating reports.

The screen is just to small to see the entire entry.

An HTML report could be generated using a Table showing all information.

A text report could show each entry as a multi-line group.

Maybe MrG will do that in the next version. But until then you can use "Print Scrn" to have a copy of the log.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Maybe MrG will do that in the next version. But until then you can use "Print Scrn" to have a copy of the log.

I considered that. However, even with my screen resolution set to 1024x768, you cannot get all of the column information even when adjusting column widths.

I considered that. However, even with my screen resolution set to 1024x768, you cannot get all of the column information even when adjusting column widths.

Yeah, I thought of that too. It will probably take a few screen shots to get all of the information. I just can't think of a better way to do it.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)