Ccleaner Skipping Edge in v.10240 Win10 Pro x64

Mr L. Shimer

First let me say that although I have not been here, I am a long time Ccleaner user and fan.

I am proud to be a Ccleaner Professional Edition user. Piriform RoCkS !

Ok enough of that....

I recently noticed that Ccleaner is "Skipping Edge when cleaning, and when it is closed and Ccleaner preforms a auto clean.

I thought at first that Edge was not fully closing so I took a peek in Task manager and it was stopped and to double check I checked it in Process Lasso as well and sure enough it was closed.

Confused I started digging in my "Exclusion" list and it was not listed as an excluded file or folder.

I can solve most issues with a little common sense and previous experience, but this escapes me.

I thought of uninstalling Ccleaner and re-installing clean, but before I do that I wanted to post here and see what you guys think or if anyone else has experienced this. PeAcE

Ccleaner: v.5085308

• Moderators

Read some of the other threads it's being worked on, and is only happening to some people. Do you have any windows-ui apps running? While trying to clean?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

No, thats the first thought I had and made sure with process lasso.

I did some trouble shooting before dropping in here (as a last resort) to pester you folks.

I have uninstalled it for now, but will reinstall once I have more time to monitor it.

Thanks