Ccleaner(5.00.5050) does not have foxit reader in the list of......

yippystippy

Ccleaner(5.00.5050) does not have the new and current version of Foxit Reader(version 7.0.6.1126)  in the application list, it did before , now it does not .

plus the the winapp2.ini , will not work , where at in the Cleaner folder do i put this in ?.

plus i had other things that was in the Ccleaner list, but they are not either.

other than that, i like the new looks of it, but why would you change the looks any ways ?, when you changed the looks, you kinda messed up the functionality  in the program .

thanks to all those who reply.

• Moderators

winapp2.ini goes in the exact same folder where CCleaner.exe is located.

As for the new Foxit Reader not being detected - the cleaning routine in CCleaner may need updated to detect it. Also make sure you install Foxit Reader into the default location it recommends during installation, custom install locations may not be cleaned.

winapp2.ini goes in the exact same folder where CCleaner.exe is located.

As for the new Foxit Reader not being detected - the cleaning routine in CCleaner may need updated to detect it. Also make sure you install Foxit Reader into the default location it recommends during installation, custom install locations may not be cleaned.

thanks, ya when i did that, it gave me a alot more stuff to choose from, and hopefully in the next update they will have the new foxit reader in the list, and i always choose the default location when i install stuff.

thank you for replying , hugs !, it was helpful.