Screenshots

jamvaru

Post a screenshot of your defraggler in action.

http://picbox.im/images/2014/06/05/defraggler.png

defraggler.png

In this case I have a drive full of junk that has plenty of free space, but no large free areas to move files of significant size when defragmenting.  Running defrag freespace with fragmentation should make for plenty of room to work with.  Defraggler has all the options I need in a defragmentation program.  The standard defrag option is highly optimized. 
One thing I would prefer is the placement of the system files, such as mft and folders, etc. to be more in the middle of the occupied volume, or wherever the optimal placement would be for least movement of the read arm.  I reckon about 1/3 in from the outside edge of the partition, depending on the amount of space occupied.  A toggle option would be nice.
It just occurred to me that putting the mft, etc, in front means the smallest files would be closest to the mft, if I am correct in assuming defraggler puts the smallest files at the beginning of the disk by default, using the standard defrag option.  Perhaps there would be a way of assigning file placement closest to the mft by file size, with the option of moving the mft to front, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, or wherever.  So, if the mft is 1/3 into the disk, or optionally the volume occupied on the disk, then the smallest files would be clustered around the 1/3 mark, in ascending order according to size.  Eventually the front of the disk would be hit and the rest of the files would all go after the mft, and whichever smaller files were placed there before.  At any rate, it would be an intriguing option for an advanced selection window.  I'm sure it doesn't matter much to most.
;>jamvaru