New Duplicate Files Finder

Hi,

I want to add a suggestion since I use CCleaner for many years, in the new Item of CCleaner which included the New "Duplicate Files Finder" in the Tool Folder, should have enabled the ability to select (Custom Mode Explorer) folders to compare files or bone, if a person want to compare only two specific Sub-folders in the hard disk, should have the possibility to select only those two folders, not necessarily having to select the whole disk. Imagine having to compare the "Disk C:\ = 1 TB" with "Disk D:\ = 1 TB." Just to know if you have some pictures or documents repeated TWO OR FOUR in this Sub-folders, within the DD X:\ of 1 TB. <_<

This is also very important if you want to check if there are two repeated system files within a program that are causing any damage. ;)

Removed by moderation, please do no link to competing products.

By..

Edited by Andavari

compare files or bone

Files I understand - bone is something else :)

I really think that your requirements are already FULLY SATISFIED.

I have easily unticked every default box for every drive,

and used the ADD button to add boxes for I:\OCZ\*.mrimg and R:\LS-3_1_1\RecoveredData\_E_GPT_E\*.mrimg

This is also very important if you want to check if there are two repeated system files within a program that are causing any damage.

What sort of damage do you expect as a result of duplicated system files.

I can be quite paranoid if I put my mind to it but that is something that never occurred to me :)