CCleaner - all profiles on a machine

Hoibie

Hi, I think I already know the answer to this one but I want to be doubly sure. I don't see this in the doc nor any posts here on th forum. Again, it may be present but I can't find it.

If I have a computer that has 4 profiles: Admin, User 1, User 2, User 3. I'm on Admin right now and launch CCleaner.

It's only going to run against/clean/operate on the Admin profile. It isn't going into the other User Profiles to clean anything. If I want to clean the other profiles, I have to log in to those profiles, one-at-a-time, and use CCleaner to achieve cleaning on those.

And, I can understand what you would not want that. But as an Admin, I'd really like that functionality if I'm say, in a library or classroom where "User 1 -2 -3" are re-used over and over saving me a lot of time.

Before I go and post a suggestion, just want to be sure it's limited to the logged in profile.

Thanks.

H

• Moderators

Limited to the logged in user or admin or otherwise in the free version, unless you purchase the professional version which has extra features such as the ability to clean other user profiles when logged in as the admin.