Humble THQ Bundle

rridgely

Disclaimer: Windows only. Steam only.

Full retail (via steam) of all of these games: $150

Picked this up earlier today.

Saints Row 3 is the "Beat The Average" price. If you pay $1 you get all the others.

I already owned Saints Row 3 so I gave it away to a friend. Not a bad gift, for $40 retail.

Shame about THQ as a company though :(

Their stock has apparently gone up like 45% today.

• Moderators

Darksiders is an awesome game by the way. It's like Zelda but instead your a horseman of the Apocalypse. Played it a while ago and forgot how cool of a game it is. The combat is like god of war and the exploration is pure zelda, cant beat that. I played it on PS3 though, you will deffinitely need a controller to play this I don't think it would be much fun on keyboard/mouse)

I have a ton of games to catch up on over christmas break. Maybe I'll get to these over the summer. :)

Already bought yesterday for 5,49$/4,42€ (average). :)

Have you bought any other Bundles? I have, many. :D

I tried to play arkham city without a controller and it was just not fun. Same thing with Witcher 2. I use 360 controller for action games.

Batman: Arkham City is an awesome game! So is Arkham Asylum and The Witcher. But that's not true, it's loads of fun with mouse+keyboard, you don't need a controller (one of the best console ports). I've a controller for PC, but I don't use it very often. When I'm using controller, it's usually with Xbox360 (NHL & Mortal Kombat mostly). :D

I've The Witcher 2, too, but haven't played it yet.

I use keyboard/mouse on shooters. I tried to play arkham city without a controller and it was just not fun.

Really? I generally had no problem, though I suppose it would be easier with a controller. I don't have an adapter for my 360 controller though ;(

Psychonauts was a bit harder to master the keyboard with though ;)