Fix drive rotation is unsupported bug

I know that 2.09 has the ability to correctly identify drive rotation speed, but it is slightly annoying to see it say unsupported rotation rate.

I am not sure what causes it, but I know Defraggler DOES detect the drive speed correctly. On a number of machines, however, I have noted that Defraggler 2.09 & earlier versions also, will incorrectly report that the drive rotation rate is unsupported.

Used to be, I figured that Defraggler simply could not read drive speed, therefore, the error. But I know this just isn't true. Because I have tested Defraggler 2.09 on a very slow machine, & I would see Defraggler load, then I would see it CORRECTLY load the HDD RPM speed, and THEN, it would replace that with a "unsupported rotation rate" error.

What gives, & why is this? It simply works on some machines, but on others it says rotation rate is unsupported. Clearly, this isn't so, or it would never be capable of loading a drive rotation rate (correctly, I might add) before switching to the unsupported error?

I would love for this to be fixed because it is annoying. It seems that defraggler has no problem detecting the rotation rate, so what could cause the unsupported error message to pop up?