Corel Video Studio X4 & Paint Shop Pro X4

I have Corel VideoStudio X4 with SP1 installed. I use this entry in CCleaner, no problem at all. I am able to check for updates using (Help and Product Information>Check For updates).

Hmmm... I've restored the contents of the following folder from a back up:

C:\Documents and Settings\MIKE\Application Data\Corel\Messages.

The restored Messages folder contains 1408 files within 464 folders - more importantly the Help and product information button is working (for both VSX4 & PSPX4)

After running CCleaner, the Messages folder now contains 3 files (each called Message.policy) within 3 folders (540244232_807001, 540226262_810007 & 540222514_410003) and the Help and product information button now does not work.

??

I have tried both the programs on Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit systems, no problem at all. Help and product information button is working fine.

In-product messages are just advertisements from Corel and its third-party marketing partners. Deleting these messages are completely safe.

Hmm... I got the boxed version of VideoStudio X4 from Amazon.co.uk, and PaintShop Pro X4 direct from Corel.

I'll try an unistall/reinstall of both programs to see if that helps.

Although I only use the Help and product information button occasionally, I cant be doing with things not working correctly.

Thanks.