TeraCopy last update problem

Eli

Hi

I updated free Tera copy version from 2.12 to 2.27 and all copy/move favorites to, turned to be pro version and unabled for the free version! meaning that in the latest version, I`m unable to do what I was able to do in the prior one!

Of course I down graded back to 2.12, did any of Teracopy users here encountered this?

OS : MS windows XP pro sp3 Processor : AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core 3800, 2009Mhz.
Mother board : Gygabyte M61 PM-S2 Ram : 3GB
Disk space : 649.05 GB Default browser: Firefox
Protection : Sandboxie, MBam free version

• Moderators

Hi Eli.

That's one of the programs I never remember to look for updates, probably because it works fine as it is, and definitely because it never crosses my mind.

How did you update it? I've just downloaded version 2.27 from the "Download TeraCopy – Free for Home Users" link on this page, and it appears to have the same features as the free 2.12 version, just displayed as buttons instead of text.

2011_11_25_220406.jpg

I simply installed it as a portable version to look at, and haven't actually replaced 2.12 with it and used it properly, so I may have missed something. Are there are other differences?

Hi Eli.

That's one of the programs I never remember to look for updates, probably because it works fine as it is, and definitely because it never crosses my mind.

How did you update it? I've just downloaded version 2.27 from the "Download TeraCopy – Free for Home Users" link on this page, and it appears to have the same features as the free 2.12 version, just displayed as buttons instead of text.

2011_11_25_220406.jpg

I simply installed it as a portable version to look at, and haven't actually replaced 2.12 with it and used it properly, so I may have missed something. Are there are other differences?

Hi Dennis

I`ve downloaded the installer from their official site.

The only difference is the degradation of functions regarding to preconfigured moving/copying files to .

In the attached GIF you`ll see how it shows in the prior version, in the new version it shows something like: PRO VERSION ONLY

and preset move/copy to is disabled in the free version.

OS : MS windows XP pro sp3 Processor : AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core 3800, 2009Mhz.
Mother board : Gygabyte M61 PM-S2 Ram : 3GB
Disk space : 649.05 GB Default browser: Firefox
Protection : Sandboxie, MBam free version