Question on Speccy

Warlock

Hello All,

I know you have been waiting for the dumbest question of the day so here it is. I have Speccy, latest version, and I thought somewhere contained therein listed one's browser, to wit: FireFox. Maybe my eyes are going bad but I cannot locate it. Would appreciate a little guidance on this. May be a few days before checking back for replies. Good day to all.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

• Moderators

Hi Warlock.

Speccy displays all the hardware on your PC, but not your browser or browsers, and I've just gone through the whole thing to make sure I didn't just miss it myself.

:)

EDIT: There aren't any dumb questions Warlock. Dumb answers definitely, but any question is valid if you don't know the answer.

Hi Dennis,

Just logged on for a second and saw your post. Thanks so much for helping me out with this. I thought I was overlooking something. Great utility that Speccy. Thanks for the guidance also. That's why you're a Mod.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)