Safe to run these two?

troubleshot

I'm doing a full scan with both Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Avast pro anti-virus... Is this safe, I heard it's bad for your computer to run 2 security programs at once, even in startup.

Reason I ask, they're both running unusually slow, 45 min in at only 6%. I do not have a slow computer, at all.

Don't run scans with both at the same time!

I think many people use an anti-virus suchs as Avast! and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The free version of MBAM doesn't have real time scanning and I don't think is classified as anti-virus so using both at the same time shouldn't cause any conflicts.

Is it safe to use both, at the same time, just as protection?

You are insane.

You have started a post in Spyware Hell

You start with

Sorry, Nergal. I have read the "BEFORE YOU POST!" thread and followed directions, unable to use Erunt(sort of),

You obviously do not understand the directions you claim to have followed, i.e.

DO NOT follow advice from a topic other than your own. Other topics may have similar problems but please do NOT follow the advice given. Doing so will/can cause your PC some damage. ALL PC's have different situations. I cannot and will not stress this any more.

DO NOT run any tools used on the forum here unless instructed to by a helper, otherwise you may damage your PC

In direct violation you have :-

Started another post in another forum; and

are now seeking supplementary advice outside Spyware Hell upon how to safely use the Spyware Hell stipulated MalwareBytes.

It is difficult to see how this situation can end well.

Alan