CCleaner Drive Wipe?

Sepulcher

1. Is it just like a fresh install of the OS?

2. Can I use it instead of an actual Toshiba disc because my computer didn't come with one to use...

3. And finally, How safe is it?

1 No.

2 No.

3 I do not have any experience with it so I cannot comment on it's safety.

WARNING. I suggest you carefully read Method 2 (Manually wipe with Drive Wiper)

http://www.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner/using-ccleaner/wiping-free-disk-space

Edit: Why haven't you burned an OS installation disk?

1 No.

2 No.

3 I do not have any experience with it so I cannot comment on it's safety.

WARNING. I suggest you carefully read Method 2 (Manually wipe with Drive Wiper)

http://www.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner/using-ccleaner/wiping-free-disk-space

Edit: Why haven't you burned an OS installation disk?

The reason I haven't is because I don't know how to and I can't now because i've already installed all the programs I want, so if I do create a copy, it's not really a fresh install...

EDIT: I only recently (2 weeks ago) had my computer taken off a domain at school and had admin privileges, so I just forgot..

The reason I haven't is because I don't know how to and I can't now because i've already installed all the programs I want, so if I do create a copy, it's not really a fresh install...

My current box is 2+ years old, Vista. It came with a nag message about burning a backup disk. So I then burned two.

All it does is burn the original OS onto a disk. It doesn't burn anything you've since added.

I have an emachine so I don't know how to burn one for your Toshiba.

I suggest you check back later for possible assistance by a member with Toshiba experience.

My current box is 2+ years old, Vista. It came with a nag message about burning a backup disk. So I then burned two.

All it does is burn the original OS onto a disk. It doesn't burn anything you've since added.

I have an emachine so I don't know how to burn one for your Toshiba.

I suggest you check back later for possible assistance by a member with Toshiba experience.

Hmm, I was looking through my computer's admin tools and some things in the C drive, and my computer came with a program called "Sonic Record Now!" and Sonic also make a software which also came on my computer called "Sonic Recovery Disk Creator" Do you think (if you've heard of the software) that it'd just make one of the whole C drive, or the actual OS?