Cookies

d?d?

Bonjour,

Avec la version v3.00.1303 j'ai 5 cookies qui ne sont pas ?ffac?s (dans Options et ''cookies'' ce sont :

addons.mozilla.org

explore.live.com

pagead2.googlesyndication.com

secure.shared.live.com

www.aol.fr

J'aimerais savoir comment faire pour les supprimer ?

Je vous en remercie beaucoup.

Cordialement.

Andr? Becker

• Moderators
Hello

With version v3.00.1303 I 5 cookies are not deleted (in options and "cookies" are:

addons.Mozilla.org

explore.live.com

pagead2.googlesyndication.com

secure.shared.live.com

www.AOL.fr

I would like to know how to remove them?

Thank you much.

Kind regards.

Andr? Becker

Andr?, this is an english forum. If you are able to please type in english. I assume the browser that you use is Firefox, is this correct? Please make sure there are no instances of your browser running in the windows task manager under the processes tab.

Andr?, c'est un forum anglais. Si vous entrez en anglais. Je suppose que le navigateur que vous utilisez est Firefox, est ce correct ? Assurez-vous qu'il n'y a aucune instance de votre navigateur en cours d'ex?cution dans le gestionnaire des t?ches windows sous l'onglet processus.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Andr?, this is an english forum. If you are able to please type in english. I assume the browser that you use is Firefox, is this correct? Please make sure there are no instances of your browser running in the windows task manager under the processes tab.

Andr?, c'est un forum anglais. Si vous entrez en anglais. Je suppose que le navigateur que vous utilisez est Firefox, est ce correct ? Assurez-vous qu'il n'y a aucune instance de votre navigateur en cours d'ex?cution dans le gestionnaire des t?ches windows sous l'onglet processus.

Well, good afternoon. No i am using IE8 (Internet explorer 8) or Google Chrome. I had no such a problem with former version. So there are now 5 cookies which are not at all deleted and i am wondering how can i do to erase them ? Many thanks for your kind help and sorry for my bad English writing.

Best regards.

Andr?

• Moderators

Actually your English is tons better than my computer aided French ;)

This sounds to be a ghost cookie issue (cookies staying listed in the cookies to delete column even though the physical cookies have been removed). Usually a reboot of the machine clears this and (also) there have been some recent reports that unchecking index.dat files, in the internet explorer section, before a clean seems to cause the cookies not to appear.

The developers are actively looking into this issue.

(Here comes my bad french translation)

En fait, votre anglais est meilleur que mon tonnes assist?e par ordinateur en fran?ais;)

Cela semble ?tre un probl?me de cookie fant?me (cookies rester inscrites dans les cookies ? supprimer la colonne, m?me si les cookies physiques ont ?t? supprim?s). Habituellement, un red?marrage de la machine autorise cela. En outre, ces derni?res certaines personnes ont signal? que d?cochant la case "fichiers index.dat" coche, dans la section Internet Explorer, avant un nettoyage semble causer les cookies de ne pas compara?tre.

Les d?veloppeurs cherchent activement dans cette question.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

Actually your English is tons better than my computer aided French ;)

This sounds to be a ghost cookie issue (cookies staying listed in the cookies to delete column even though the physical cookies have been removed). Usually a reboot of the machine clears this and (also) there have been some recent reports that unchecking index.dat files, in the internet explorer section, before a clean seems to cause the cookies not to appear.

The developers are actively looking into this issue.

(Here comes my bad french translation)

En fait, votre anglais est meilleur que mon tonnes assist?e par ordinateur en fran?ais;)

Cela semble ?tre un probl?me de cookie fant?me (cookies rester inscrites dans les cookies ? supprimer la colonne, m?me si les cookies physiques ont ?t? supprim?s). Habituellement, un red?marrage de la machine autorise cela. En outre, ces derni?res certaines personnes ont signal? que d?cochant la case "fichiers index.dat" coche, dans la section Internet Explorer, avant un nettoyage semble causer les cookies de ne pas compara?tre.

Les d?veloppeurs cherchent activement dans cette question.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer Nergal i can see better the problem now and i hope it will be fixed very shortly by the developper.

I will wait and see. Many thanks again and have a nice night.

Andr?

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer Nergal i can see better the problem now and i hope it will be fixed very shortly by the developper.

I will wait and see. Many thanks again and have a nice night.

Andr?

Hello again,

Well the cookies problem seems to be ok now for unknown reason they all are diseappered and completely erased. So no more problem at this time.

Many thanks for all your informations you gave me.

Best regards.

Andr?

Hello again,

Well the cookies problem seems to be ok now for unknown reason they all are diseappered and completely erased. So no more problem at this time.

Many thanks for all your informations you gave me.

Best regards.

Andr?

hello,

Forgive me but the problem persists on my laptop with windows 7 cons on my Windows XP fixed the problem was solved by itself.

Good day.

Andre

• Moderators

On the Win7 box did you try my suggestion from above.

Usually a reboot of the machine clears this and (also) there have been some recent reports that unchecking index.dat files, in the internet explorer section, before a clean seems to cause the cookies not to appear

On the Win7 box did you try my suggestion from above.

Yes, I have checked your suggestion however no help. Did not work. Problem still in effect... What is curious is that i have not this problem on my PC Widows XP.

Andr?