Open Office QuiickStarter

Ultimate Predator

What does this startup do exactly? Does it allow documents to be opened up more quickly, or is it simply called a quickstarter because you can right-click it and select a new open office document? Or, is it a combination of both and allows a quick loading time of just the new open office document when you can right-click it?

What does this startup do exactly? Does it allow documents to be opened up more quickly, or is it simply called a quickstarter because you can right-click it and select a new open office document? Or, is it a combination of both and allows a quick loading time of just the new open office document when you can right-click it?

Yes, thats what it mainly used for. I use it. All it really is, is a little program to open the program faster. I find it useful.

Sorry what is it:

Does it allow documents to be opened up more quickly?

Or is it simply called a quickstarter because you can right-click it and select a new open office document?

Or, is it a combination of both and allows a quick loading time of just the new open office document when you can right-click it?

Which one?

Sorry what is it:

Does it allow documents to be opened up more quickly?

Or is it simply called a quickstarter because you can right-click it and select a new open office document?

Or, is it a combination of both and allows a quick loading time of just the new open office document when you can right-click it?

Which one?

It's the last one. Simple as that my friend ;)

• Moderators

Its included with open office.(Make sure you have upgraded to 2.0 final)

To find it go to start>my computer>c drive> program files>openoffice 2.0>Program Files.

Look for a gray openoffice icon that says quickstart.exe. Run it and it will show in the system tray. Now right click on it and check start up each time windows does.