Fan of your stuff, Love the work!

Mrth

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I am extremely satisfied with piriform's CCleaner(which I've used for years), Defragger, Recuva and Speccy. Even though these are free (with a donation of cause) apps they rival almost every paid for app on the web. They are well thought out user friendly and do what they say. I work for an large ISP so in my day to day speak to a lot of IT managers and network mentainers. If anybody ever asks, I'll be sure to point them your way.

Keep it up

All the best

Tim

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I am extremely satisfied with piriform's CCleaner(which I've used for years), Defragger, Recuva and Speccy. Even though these are free (with a donation of cause) apps they rival almost every paid for app on the web. They are well thought out user friendly and do what they say. I work for an large ISP so in my day to day speak to a lot of IT managers and network mentainers. If anybody ever asks, I'll be sure to point them your way.

Keep it up

All the best

Tim

It's refreshing to read a post in a support forum that actually praises the product. Rare. Thanks for taking the time to post!

Well deserved, I might add. Keep up the good work, Piriform.

Win10 Pro x64 Desktop (Speccy) - Win10 Pro x64 Laptop (Speccy)