CCleaner Discussion

Warlock

Hi Everyone,

A few days ago I asked for help with CCleaner. I was running the cleaner but it was not deleting completely, leaving around 2M of temporary FF files. So I repeated the process and then it zeroed out. Not a big deal but I was wondering if that was normal or if I had a problem. Today after I did all of my other scans I used the CCleaner, which I run frequently during the day. All of a sudden, while running a cleaning session my Panda displayed a message that CCleaner was attempting to make a change and of course I gave it permission. Bonanza! Immediately afterward, the problem went away. I ran the scan several times just to test it and the CCleaner disposed of the files the first time around. I did not have to repeat the process as I had done in the past. Problem has been fixed. I just wanted to mention that if anyone offered a solution I missed it somehow but thanks so much anyway. It's probably my doing as I am really struggling with the mechanics and navigation of this wonderful Forum. A great bunch of folks on this site and I'm proud to be a member. Have a good day all.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)