Reinstalling program

Lorraine

I am totally new to computers and, needless to say to posting on forums. This is my first attempt, so please be charitable.

I had to do a restore on my computer and I lost the program PC Doc Pro which I have already paid for. How do I go about redownloading it and and installing it without having to pay a second time?

Please help!.

Did you use system restore? If so, you can undo it and get your program. There should have also been a key provided when you purchased the program. If you have the key, download again. You can contact their customer support and have them check their records for you.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

Did you use system restore? If so, you can undo it and get your program. There should have also been a key provided when you purchased the program. If you have the key, download again. You can contact their customer support and have them check their records for you.

Thank you Gunner. Of course I trust you if you were considerate enough to answer my question.

I did the system restore with Norton GoBack and I don't know how to undo that. Luckily, I kept printed copy of the receipt and of the order summary. I have already tried to navigate through their customer support but got lost somewhere and I don't know if you remember when you first started with computer, but it can be incredibly frustrating. I'll keep at it.

thanks again.

This site:http://www.neurosoftcorp.com/ has a contact that will let you chat live. Click the "contact" link and it will direct you.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

This site:http://www.neurosoftcorp.com/ has a contact that will let you chat live. Click the "contact" link and it will direct you.

Thank you again.

I visited the site you suggested and they proceed with my sending them a "Ticket". I did that and now I am awaiting their answer by e-mail. I'll let you know how it develops.

Thank you again.

I visited the site you suggested and they proceed with my sending them a "Ticket".  I did that and now I am awaiting their answer by e-mail.  I'll let you know how it develops.

Hello Gunner

I was right to trust you, wasn't I? I followed your instructions and received really prompt and courteous service from pc doc pro. The program has been reinstalled, it works perfectly and got rid of 294 problems.

Thanks again and regards,

Lorraine