Errors

Gamrpro

I am having problems with CCleaner. Whenever I open it a bunch of errors pops up.

Error: "Exception EAccessViolation in modfle CCLEANER.EXE at 00409061..." and this is just one of the errors that pops up. The other errors just have differen't numbers. Also, when I close all the errors and try to run my cleaning process a restart box pops up where I am forced to close CCleaner.

Can someone please give me a solution? Thanks!

I am having problems with CCleaner. Whenever I open it a bunch of errors pops up.

Error: "Exception EAccessViolation in modfle CCLEANER.EXE at 00409061..." and this is just one of the errors that pops up. The other errors just have differen't numbers. Also, when I close all the errors and try to run my cleaning process a restart box pops up where I am forced to close CCleaner.

Can someone please give me a solution? Thanks!

It sounds like you are infected with malware.

You are advised to run 3 programs.

- Download & install spybot search & destroy. Update definitions & run it. Remove all the malware it finds.

- Download, install, update Super Antispyware & do the same.

- Same thing for Malware Bytes.

After running all these programs (a restart may be necessary) then try it again. I had a malware on a user machine once that caused errors in Firefox on close, in addition to allowing an antivirus to install, update, but not run or have real time protection. After removal, the machine worked great & all the errors were gone!

• Moderators

Gamrpro please follow what steps you can here and post any logs you are able to do in the Spyware Hell part of the forum where a spyware moderator will help you

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=20120

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com