Defraggler suggestion

touki

Please, add ability to build defragmentation plan, in other words, I want to have ability to defragment all my disks at one click.

Let say we have disk C, D, E, F and we want to defragment all of them in automatic way.

In current version you can build schedule where you specify that C will be defragment on mondays, В ? tuesdays etc, but this is not so usefull.

I suggest to introduce ability to build defragmentation plan like:

1. Disk C: Defragment, Defragment free space, check for the errors

2. Disk D: Defragment, Defragment free space, check for the errors

3. Disk E: Defragment, Defragment free space, check for the errors

4. Disk F: Defragment, Defragment free space, check for the errors

5. Shut down PC.

Also we have to have ability to save this program/plan and add it to the schedule, e.g. run complete defragmentation plan each 1st monday of month.

In this situation we can build our plan for one time and use it for years.

• 2 weeks later...
Please, add ability to build defragmentation plan, in other words, I want to have ability to defragment all my disks at one click.

Let say we have disk C, D, E, F and we want to defragment all of them in automatic way.

In current version you can build schedule where you specify that C will be defragment on mondays, В ? tuesdays etc, but this is not so usefull.

I suggest to introduce ability to build defragmentation plan like:

1. Disk C: Defragment, Defragment free space, check for the errors

2. Disk D: Defragment, Defragment free space, check for the errors

3. Disk E: Defragment, Defragment free space, check for the errors

4. Disk F: Defragment, Defragment free space, check for the errors

5. Shut down PC.

Also we have to have ability to save this program/plan and add it to the schedule, e.g. run complete defragmentation plan each 1st monday of month.

In this situation we can build our plan for one time and use it for years.

I think a better option would be to keep it simple like it is, like have the program set up with the options to defrag:

- files

- free space

- files + free space

Then, have a tick mark you can check beside each drive whether to check it for errors before starting, along with an apply to all drives.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forget the above. I found an even simpler way.

Just have tick marks beside each drive where you can select to defrag files, or free space, along with check drive for errors & shutdown.

You could select only files, only free space, or both. This would eliminate the need to have the files + free space option, as it would be redundant.

Additionally, the ability to apply plan to all would complete the package.