Defragment all hard drives

Every time I need to defragment my hard drives, I analyze all of them nad most I notice that more than one of them need to be defragmented. But, because we can only defragment one partition/hard disk at a time, I have to constantly check back to see if the process is finished for one HD to start on another, and that is getting really annoying.

So, instead of having to wait the defragmentation of one hard drive to finish, it would be better to select which hard drives to defragment at once and leave this long process to finish by itself. This way, we don't have to interfere at the end of every defragmentation anymore.

This feature would be great for those who, like me, keep the computer turned on all night long downloading stuff, or go to school and cannot interact with the software to ask for it to start defragmenting another partition/hard disk.

Thank you for taking my suggestion in consideration. You guys at Piriform do a great job developing software, and I know how hard it is, because I do so too =D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
So, that's it? How do I know if they read it? Or if they liked it? <_<

Hi Tetamusha, and welcome to Piriform.

Be assured the developers read all suggestions on this forum, but couldn't possibly reply to all of them individually.

You'll know if they liked it when it appears in a future release. :)

Seriously, if a feature is regularly requested, and is feasible, it will more than likely be incorporated into a future version.

Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion.

Hi Tetamusha, and welcome to Piriform.

Be assured the developers read all suggestions on this forum, but couldn't possibly reply to all of them individually.

You'll know if they liked it when it appears in a future release. :)

Seriously, if a feature is regularly requested, and is feasible, it will more than likely be incorporated into a future version.

Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion.

Well, thank you for your reply. I'll look forward to the next releases, then.