2.29.111 Won't Delete subfolders

I noticed that since using this new version, that there are files left in my Users/User/Download directory and Users/User/Appdata/Local/Temp directory even though I have these directories set up under Include and also that I unchecked delete files only older than 24 hours. I have about 5 included folders on my hard drive that I clean daily with Ccleaner. With v2.28.1091 and older...the folders were totally cleaned after I ran Ccleaner. Then with the new version, I noticed that you changed the interface on which folders to clean...BUT...if there are subfolders...it leaves them. It only cleans files. Example, when I download software updates, say Nero 9.4.26.0...I create a folder...put the file in the folder and then burn to CD. I do this often and folders always change names...Nvidia drivers, etc. Now...when I clean the download directory in Win 7...the "subfolders" and their respective files remain. Only with the new version. Is this by design or by mistake?

Thanks

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed that since using this new version, that there are files left in my Users/User/Download directory and Users/User/Appdata/Local/Temp directory even though I have these directories set up under Include and also that I unchecked delete files only older than 24 hours. I have about 5 included folders on my hard drive that I clean daily with Ccleaner. With v2.28.1091 and older...the folders were totally cleaned after I ran Ccleaner. Then with the new version, I noticed that you changed the interface on which folders to clean...BUT...if there are subfolders...it leaves them. It only cleans files. Example, when I download software updates, say Nero 9.4.26.0...I create a folder...put the file in the folder and then burn to CD. I do this often and folders always change names...Nvidia drivers, etc. Now...when I clean the download directory in Win 7...the "subfolders" and their respective files remain. Only with the new version. Is this by design or by mistake?

Thanks

Bob

Bob,

I'm not sure why nobody answered your post, but it is basically the same problem I had. Here is the answer:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=27215