How do I modify or delete my Piriform forum registration?

GLykos

Wish to change my login ID (removing embedded blank) but I seem thoroughly locked in - can't change login name or display name, can't reuse my e-mail address in a new account and can't delete my old one, and there's no support e-mail address given for Piriform. Help!

Thanks,

George

• Moderators

You can't do it! Which is why people need to really think about what member name title they want to use before finalizing registration.

Also the site admins are far too busy to really worry about making such changes.

You can't do it! Which is why people need to really think about what member name title they want to use before finalizing registration.

Look on the bright side George ... you've only two posts so you don't lose anything in starting again ;)

Way back when I originally attempted to use 'Talldog8' as my universal internet identity. One erroneous registration later I was committed to Talldog9.

No it wasn't this site, I can't even remember where or even if it still exists. One of the leading factors of my decision to forget about the 8 though was a series of extremely heated arguments on IRC. I wanted to be recognizable from then on so I settled with the less interesting number 9. Occasionally I spice it up a little with roman numerals. TalldogIX B)

The internet - Where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.