Why is Defraggler Blind?

w1r1

Hi,

As a regular user of Defraggler I must say I'm really dissappointed. Below are the screenshots of same drive analyzed with both Defraggler and Perfectdisk at the same time:

1.:

errordefraggler.png

2.:

errorperfectdisk.png

3.:

errorperfectsum.png

As you can see (1.) Defraggler (v1.16.165) reported what's been fragged yet skips "the elephant in the room" and displayed it as NON-fragged (thus nothing in the report) even it'd been run in debug level 2...

But Perfectdisk (v10.x) reported otherwise (2.,3.) (also MyDefrag too) and when the curtain was lifted we can see "the elephant" 2 GIGABYTE of video file in 101 PIECES which Defraggler tricked me to think it was defragged...

I've have posted the "debug file" only if it wasn't too intrusive revealing my specs and contents of my drives which should have an anonymity switch (instead of filenames, filenumbers) in the future for the concerned like myself... Also it's annoying the "debug" mode disrespects "don't connect to internet" option and keeps bugging me for every start...

This (I'd like to believe) the only case I've spotted so far about this version. I hope whatever the cause it'll be fixed in the next version. Sorry couldn't help more for diagnostics of the problem...

Thanks... ;-)

P.S: Attachments are same and put just in case images are erased away...

post-26042-1265041378_thumb.png

post-26042-1265041396_thumb.png

post-26042-1265041409_thumb.png

• 1 month later...