Version 1.00.066 doesn't recognize graphics or HD interface

tunghoy

Just downloaded the portable 1.00.066. After 15 minutes, the Graphics section was still stuck on "Analyzing....." Also, the Hard Drive section detected the drive, but couldn't detect the interface.

This is an HP Pavilion TX2500 tablet. The display is an ATI Radeon HD 3200 (includes a Wacom digitizer) and the hard drive has a SATA interface.

I just wanted to touch on this as well. I'm also getting the continuous "Analyzing" for Graphics.

I also have an ATI Radeon HD 4850 that is connected to a 42" LCD via HDMI. All my other PC's work fine when analyzing the graphics, but they happen to be connected to monitors.

I have an HP tx2120us and Speccy works fine. This model has an NVidia graphics adapter and not the later AMD/ATI card. It does take awhile for the graphics portion to be displayed though. My external monitor is not recognized, although it is recognized in control panel. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit.

Also the drive in this my tx2120us shows up as a SCSI drive, even though it is a SATA WD unit. HP forums say that the interface chipset answers this way on inquiry and is not a mistake.

Hope this helps.

Walt