Deleting?

kelsey

OK, so I dont know if the CCleaner is doing it its self but, this is what happens when i run the cleaner:

so i click run, and then analyze when things come up to delete, and then they go away with out saying that they were deleted

so i dont know, were they deleted and or what is going on???

OK, so I dont know if the CCleaner is doing it its self but, this is what happens when i run the cleaner:

so i click run, and then analyze when things come up to delete, and then they go away with out saying that they were deleted

so i dont know, were they deleted and or what is going on???

I am using version 2.27.1070, in windows xp. I have two buttons on the Ccleaner panel named Analyse and Run Ccleaner. When you press Analyse, Ccleaner runs analysis, and when finished displays what it found. When you press Run Ccleaner, it erases stuff it found during analysis, which as you say you dont know if erasure has or has not occured.

You can verify this yourself by pressing Analyse again, and when Ccleaner has finished, all the items it previously found should be gone.

You still dont know if Ccleaner has actually done the delete. You can either have confidence and accept that it has deleted or you can methodically verify each item manually!

I am using version 2.27.1070, in windows xp. I have two buttons on the Ccleaner panel named Analyse and Run Ccleaner. When you press Analyse, Ccleaner runs analysis, and when finished displays what it found. When you press Run Ccleaner, it erases stuff it found during analysis, which as you say you dont know if erasure has or has not occured.

You can verify this yourself by pressing Analyse again, and when Ccleaner has finished, all the items it previously found should be gone.

You still dont know if Ccleaner has actually done the delete. You can either have confidence and accept that it has deleted or you can methodically verify each item manually!

Ccleaner is working as planned. The coders of piriform are some top class coders and im sure there error class is second to none. If something went wrong it would tell you.

Stop worrying and let it do what it is doing.

Either way it does tell you whats been deleted. "Details of files deleted" It really cannot do more then that other then opening up explorer for each location just to show you it's gone.

Hope you have a happy new year

No fate but what we make

Are you clicking the 'run cleaner' button on bottom right of ccleaner screen kelsey?

What operating system are you using?

Yes i am clicking the run cleaner and i know its not the newest CCleaner programs and i ghave a windows 7

Ccleaner is working as planned. The coders of piriform are some top class coders and im sure there error class is second to none. If something went wrong it would tell you.

Stop worrying and let it do what it is doing.

Either way it does tell you whats been deleted. "Details of files deleted" It really cannot do more then that other then opening up explorer for each location just to show you it's gone.

Hope you have a happy new year

Ok so you think that everything is working out ok? And happy new year to all of you! :)