Login not being remembered

Musical

• Moderators

Interesting stuff, and I'd like to offer my laughable experience with the Javascript "active or not" question.

I have buttons in both Firefox and Opera which are quick Javascript on/off toggles, and it was discussed some time back on here whether they were worth using or not.

It was generally found that pages loaded much much quicker with JS off, and you did have that small increase security wise, but for me it became a right pain in the backside as I kept forgetting that I'd toggled it off.

I would find myself scratching my head wondering why I couldn't run video's on various sites, until my brain clicked into gear and I realized I'd switched JS off.

Yea, that might just be me, but although I still have the buttons, I never use them.

I would find myself scratching my head wondering why I couldn't run video's on various sites, until my brain clicked into gear and I realized I'd switched JS off.

:)

That's the thing these days ... it gets you into more 'trouble' turning it off than leaving it on ;)