Another Strange Problem

Mike Rochip

Hello-

I've been having a lot of problems with my startup and I recently noticed I have a Logoff option in my Start box which I don't think I had before although maybe I just didn't notice it. Anyway, I can Logoff "Dave" and then "Switch User" to "Dave." I can find no difference between the two Logons. I am and always have been the only user of this PC. Is this normal? This is what I have in explore:

screenhunter0010yv.jpg

Can I safely delete any of these users? Dave.DAVE-SKZW26X5BR is the one that has the majority of the programs, etc. that I use. There are a few programs I use listed under the other users. Can I cut and paste them into Dave.DAVE-SK___? There is only one user listed in Users in Control Panel and the Guest Account is turned off.

Let me know if additional info is needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

use Windows's User Manager. That way it's more safer and nothing bad happens to your comp :).

Administrator you cant delete, All Users you should keep(a lot of program installers use All Users/Directory to install a program on all users).

use Windows's User Manager. That way it's more safer and nothing bad happens to your comp :).

Administrator you cant delete, All Users you should keep(a lot of program installers use All Users/Directory to install a program on all users).

Where can I find that? If it's in Control Panel, it just shows the one user.

Thanks